Experience the event Thrillist said was one of the things “You Absolutely Have to Do in NYC.”
Brooklyn Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival is back this November! New York Wine Events is transforming Industry City into an East Coast Napa Valley alongside an artisanal food extravaganza with some of Brooklyn’s most amazing restaurants. Attendees will get the chance to sample a curated selection of global wines, ciders and other beverages complemented by creative tastes and delicious hors-d’oeuvres from all over.
GENERAL ADMISSION INCLUDES:
- Opportunity to sample wines from regions worldwide. Also purchase: many of the local NY State wineries and beverage makers will have bottles and cases for sale.
- Light bites & Artisanal Foods: a huge lineup of Brooklyn (and beyond’s) finest artisanal culinary delights served by the creators themselves, as well as a delicious array of cheese, bread and crackers to complement the fall-inspired wine selections.
- Featured Restaurants: a selection of Brooklyn’s top chefs sampling signature dishes. Table 87 (Sunset Park), Yaso Tangbao (Brooklyn) and more to be announced.
- BONUS: Your very own custom etched, crystal tasting glass to taste from and keep after the event.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THIS EVENT:
- “It's a great atmosphere, everyone is fun, everyone is approachable, and you learn everything from the root down- you meet the owners, you make a connection, it’s wonderful”
- “We come here not only to have fun and enjoy this event, but also to be educated about wine- to know what to look for at the bar, or what to buy for yourself”
PREMIUM EARLY ACCESS INCLUDES:
Early Admission to the main event, 1 hour before listed start time (i.e. 1:00 PM/Afternoon Session, 6:00 PM/Evening Session)
Save 15% when you go with a group of 10 or more! Visit our ticketing page to learn more.
VENUE: Industry City is within walking distance of the D, N and R MTA subway station at 36th Street with convenient parking just one block west of the building.