Andy Fisher, president of Astor Wines & Spirits, will break down the basics of wine. You’ll learn how to taste and evaluate wines, then explore the best ways to pair them with food.
What you can expect:
- 1 welcome wine.
- 6 tasting pours of wine from around the world.
- 6 small pairings to highlight specific characteristics in each wine.
- 2 hours of education, including a Q&A session with Andy Fisher.
What you will learn:
- An understanding of the principles of wine.
- How to identify aromas, tannins, acidity, and other wine characteristics.
- How food pairings change your perception of a wine’s flavor.
- Insight into Andy Fisher’s unique experiences in wine, with over 40 years in the industry.
Good for: Wine Enthusiasts, Wine Curious, Food Pairing Education, Date Night
Style: Guided Tasting
Food Served:Tasting Plate
What class-goers are saying about this instructor:
“Andy was a great instructor and the pairings he chose worked wonderfully with the wines presented.”