Domaine Henri Bourgeois has become our “go to” source for classic, great value, Loire Sauvignon Blanc over the past few years, but there’s even more to this old and prestigious estate than you’ve seen on the shelves up until now!
Join us and the estate’s export manager, Laurent Noblet, as we explore the fine Sancerre and other wines from this outstanding estate. We’ll focus on Sancerre with three examples of white – including the Domaine’s rare and luxurious top cuvee – plus the delicious Sancerre rouge. We’ll nudge into neighboring Pouilly Fume and then travel halfway around the globe to learn about their New Zealand outpost as well.
We’ll taste a total of 8 wines including one of Sancerre’s most exciting wines, Sancerre Etienne Henri 2013 and three reds, too. The line-up:
- Henri Bourgeois Petit Bourgeois Sauvignon Blanc 2015
- Henri Bourgeois Sancerre La Porte du Caillou 2016
- Henri Bourgeois Sancerre La Cote des Monts Damnes 2015
- Henri Bourgeois Sancerre Etienne Henri 2013
- Henri Bourgeois Petit Bourgeois Rouge 2015
- Henri Bourgeois Sancerre La Porte du Caillou Rouge 2014
- Clos Henri Sauvignon Blanc Petit Clos 2015
- Clos Henri Pinot Noir Marlborough 2014
You'll also have plenty of classic Chevre and paté to enjoy with these crackling wines. The class starts at 7pm in our downstairs tasting room. You can reserve your seats online, by calling us at 703.356.6500 or by stopping by the store.