U.S. Wines 90 Points or Better
Saturday, November 18
At The Garrett-Jacobs Mansion
The Engineers Club
11 West Mount Vernon Place
Baltimore, MD 21201
Ticket Cost $95
Admission for 1,
Wine Tastings from U.S. rated 90 points or higher, Gourmet Food,
Live Music, Wine Education Session*, Valet Parking, and
Tax & Gratuity on Food & Beverage
Come enjoy wines from the United States that are rated 90 points or better, with a menu created especially by Chef Koven Bryant that includes:
• Peppered Bacon wrapped Sea Scallops with Grilled Sweet Potato & Apple Cider Glaze
• Creole Shrimp Bisque with Corn Relish
• Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
• Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Cajun Slaw Sliders
• Pan-seared Chilean Sea Bass with Wild Mushroom Grits & Fresh Spinach
• Maple & Balsamic Glazed Lamb Chops
• Baked Oysters with Baby Spinach, & Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
• Braised Short Ribs with Herbed Polenta
Don’t Miss Out on the Education Session*:
Taste Like the Experts
Presented by Certified Sommelier Tim O'Hare at 8:00 pm
Space is Limited!
Register when ordering your tickets.
The Crush is a Benefit for the Garrett-Jacobs Mansion Endowment Fund.
*Space is limited, and Education Session is Optional. If you wish to attend "Taste Like the Experts", purchse your ticket with that option.