October is American Cheese Month and what a better way to celebrate our selection of American cheeses than with American craft beer? Join us as our cheesemonger, Yahn Van de Walle guides you through a tasting of 6 American cheeses paired with 3 American beers selected by one of our beverage experts.
In this class guests will:
• Learn about cheese production in the United States
• Taste 6 different American artisanal cheeses
• Discuss the samples with a cheesemonger
• Enjoy paired American craft beers
• Take home tasting notes of the cheeses and beers consumed during the class
• Please note, class includes a guided tasting and is not hands-on.
• Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
• Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
• Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax