Sprezzatura is the art of being elegant, stylish or fashionable almost without effort - it's what Italy is famous for! My name is Jenner Southerland and as a Personal Chef, I have been fortunate to have visited Tuscany several times. Each time I fall more in love than the previous visit! You are cordially invited to join me to experience summer, Italian style, in beautiful Florence and Tuscany. This is a small group tour that combines art, food, wine and fashion for a unique experience for people that usually don't enjoy the large tour experience.
Your home away from home will be the stylish Plaza Hotel Lucchesi, nestled along the banks of the Arno River in the Santa Croce area . The newly remodeled boutique hotel features elegantly styled rooms, walking distance from the heart of Florence's historic center with daily breakfast. Relax at the beautiful rooftop lounge with a birds eye view of the city. You will love the atmosphere, rooftop bar and swimming pool at this 4-star hotel!
Utilizing the wonderful friendships and business network I've built over the years in Tuscany, Sprezzatura! Boutique Tour was carefully designed to get you off the beaten path. This tour features wine tasting at family owned businesses and agriturismos and an appreciation for the locally produced food. The focus is on giving you unique experiences balancing very personalized small group day trips, with one home base and personal exploring time in beautiful Tuscany. This tour is relaxed and flexible; for the person who wants to be a traveler, not a tourist.
- Maximum Group Size of 10 Travelers - 6 Seats Remaining
- Luxury Airport Transfers on Arrival in a Mercedes Sedan E Class
- 7 Nights at the newly remodeled 4-Star Plaza Hotel Lucchesi, featuring a beautiful City or River view of Florence
- Mini Bar
- Daily Continental Breakfast Buffet
- Four Group Lunches with Wine Tasting
- Two Group Dinners with Wine and Cocktails
- Luxury Transportation for all excursions in an air conditioned Mercedes Minivan with bottled water included.
- Sunday Evening: Short Orientation and Welcome Dinner
- Day 1: Wine tasting and lunch in the Chianti Region, Featuring the Marchesi Antinori Vineyard (See the beautiful pictures on this listing! )
- Day 2: Walking Museum, Food and Wine Tasting tour in Florence
- Day 3: Siena and San Gimignano, Lunch at a local Agriturismo with Wine Tasting
- Day 4: Val D'Orcia, featuring stops to Pienza and Montalcino with Lunch at a local Agriturismo with Wine Tasting
- Day 5: Open to Explore
- Day 6: Half Day Shopping Excursion, Farewell Dinner with wine pairings at Il Borro Tuscan Bistro with Chef Andrea Campani
Please visit www.sprezzatura.tours for the full itinerary, reservation and payment details.