A unique run that will take you through lush fields of newly-harvested grapevines, the Harvest Run will be a delight to all who register! Sign up for the fun run 5K and be greeted with a glass of premium Estate-grown wine at the finish line. And that's not all...Keep the party going into the afternoon with a live band and food truck!
Event details and schedule:
- A Harvest Run t-shirt
- A commemorative stemless wine glass
- A race bib
- Access to live music
- Access to Emoji's Grilled Cheese food truck & Hula Cowgirl Shaved Ice
- Packet pick up will be from 9am - 5pm, September 13-15th and 9:00am- 10:15am on September 16th. We HIGHLY recommend picking up your packet in advance. Early pick up will take place in Villa Firenze and day of pick up will take place in The Winery.
- The race will begin at 10:30am on the 16th.
- Live music will begin at 12:00 PM and continue until 4PM
- The course will start at Villa Firenze and go around and through the vineyards. Some of the course WILL be uneven ground, so please be aware and take caution.
- Free parking is available for all participants in front of The Vineyard at Florence tasting facility and will be clearly marked.
What to Bring/Wear:
- Please bring a valid government-issued photo ID when you pick up your packet.
- Please wear running/athletic apparel and running shoes;/sneakers. This will be a partly off-road event.
- There will be a food truck and cafe on site if you would like to eat after the event
- Children under 21 welcome until 4 PM
- NO STROLLERS will be allowed on the course