Suitable for white wine and red wine lovers alike!
This 2-hour interactive tasting class will be an exploration of red wine for people looking to broaden their wine tastes or learn how to love red wine just as much. We will start the evening with some Rosé and then try a range of reds which highlight what makes red wines different from whites.
Discover what you like (or don't like) about red wine and learn some food pairing strategies for picking a red wine that you will enjoy. Bread, cheese, olives served with class go help you gain confidence in how matching food with red wine can enhance your experience.
CLASS MENU (subject to change)
- 2015 Susan Balbo “Crios” Rosé of Malbec
(Mendoza, western Argentina)
- 2014 Domaine Lagneau Beaujolais-Villages
(Beaujolais, central France)
- 2015 Union Wine Company
“Underwood” Pinot Noir
(Oregon, northwestern USA)
- 2014 Michael David Winery “The Seven Deadly Zins” Old Vine Zinfandel
(Lodi, California, western USA)
- 2014 Truro Vineyards Cabernet Franc
(Truro, Cape Cod, MA, Atlantic northeast USA)
- 2015 Cascina Garitina “Niades” Brachetto
(Piemonte, northeastern Italy)
Drink Global, Eat Local
- Appleton Farms Sunset Hill Triple Cream
- Robinson Farm “Hardwick Stone”
- Westfield Capri Chèvre