Summer in Provence, June 16-21, 2018
Dates and details at: http://blisstravels.com/provence-june
Join us for an insiders food and wine trip through stunning lavender filled Provence. 5 nights of all inclusive luxury, wines, and dining, with a full time guide/planner, and private transportation with driver. (Inclusions listed below). Very small group (under 10 people) and customized gourmet meals and special events. ONLY 6 rooms. www.blisstravels.com
Enjoy award winning custom travel to the stunning wine regions of France. Don't miss what Travel & Leisure Magazine called an "epicurean getaway" offering "insider" and "hyper-local" one-of-a-kind experiences. (Feb. 2014)
Read what our clients say about us:
"The trip exceeded our expectations times ten. Your complete staff were a joy to work with. We will definitely book another tour with you in the future and recommend you to our friends." From M.C (Provence June 2017)
"Thank you for leading us on a magical journey throughout Provence! " From B.A. (Provence May 2013)
“Thanks for a wonderful trip thru Provence….We truly loved EVERYTHING...The food (unforgettable meals), the wines... the people...,ALL the various places we would never have found on our own" From J.B. of Conn. (Provence, June, 2013)
"I had the time of my life in France under your direction....The trip exceeded my expectations for a carefree experience as a first time traveler. " B.H (May, 2017)
"Just wanted to thank you again for a fabulous experience in Provence! We loved the trip, loved our fellow travelers, loved our guides, loved the food, loved the wine! What more could you ask for? It was a wonderful 30th anniversary. Looking forward to hearing about more trips to come." From L.S. of Atlanta & Sweden (Provence, Oct. 2013)
“Thank you so much for the wonderful experience…. I wasn't prepared for the absolute beauty of the Provence countryside.” From L.M. of NYC (Provence, May, 2014)
"I can't thank you enough for making our trip so wonderful. You carefully thought out and planned so many amazing experiences for us, and your knowledge of France and your expertise with food and wine are invaluable.Thank you for creating the trip of a lifetime for me. " S.C. (June 2017)
Includes Chateauneuf du Pape and Cote du Rhone wines, gourmet dining, Medieval villages and more.
(additional days in Paris possible)
From $3,150 per person double occupancy for “all inclusive” 5 night ground package.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.blisstravels.com to learn more.
- Private transport from Provence train station to/from Provence hotel
- 5 nights lodging in stunning Medieval village in a private inn (beautiful rooms, a/c, wifi, private garden, panoramic views, pool & more)
- Daily gourmet breakfasts of fresh baked breads and pastries, local fruits, artisan jams, locally made cheeses, yogurts, cereals and more
- Three 6 hour (usually 10-4pm) private sightseeing excursions with chauffeur driven car/van, guide and translation (excursions included stunning Provençal markets, perched villages, Roman ruins, chateaux, galleries/shopping, art and sights too numerous to mention).
- At least 1 private wine tasting event including Chateauneuf du Pape wines plus wine tastings at every meal
- One, 3 course gourmet welcome dinner with custom menu and local wines
- Three, 3 course gourmet lunches (including custom venues and exclusive access experiences, and including at least one 4 course country lunch in a remote country inn)
- Option to add on a special dining experience with a Michelin starred chef in his kitchen, and a tasting menu to follow OR to have an al fresco lunch on the back porch of a home of a Michelin starred chef!