CONTACT WENDY JAEGER, OWNER BLISS TRAVELS, NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT.
Enjoy award winning custom travel to the stunning wine regions of France. Don't miss what Travel & Leisure Magazine called an "epicurean getaway" offering "insider" and "hyper-local" one-of-a-kind experiences. (Feb. 2014)
Read what our clients say about us:
"The trip exceeded our expectations times ten. Your complete staff were a joy to work with. We will definitely book another tour with you in the future and recommend you to our friends." From M.C (Provence June 2017)
"Thank you for leading us on a magical journey throughout Provence! " From B.A. (Provence May 2013)
“Thanks for a wonderful trip thru Provence….We truly loved EVERYTHING...The food (unforgettable meals), the wines... the people...,ALL the various places we would never have found on our own" From J.B. of Conn. (Provence, June, 2013)
"I had the time of my life in France...The trip exceeded my expectations for a carefree experience as a first time traveler. " B.H (May, 2017)
"Just wanted to thank you again for a fabulous experience in Provence! We loved the trip, loved our fellow travelers, loved our guides, loved the food, loved the wine! What more could you ask for? It was a wonderful 30th anniversary. Looking forward to hearing about more trips to come." From L.S. of Atlanta & Sweden (Provence, Oct. 2013)
“Thank you so much for the wonderful experience…. I wasn't prepared for the absolute beauty of the Provence countryside.” From L.M. of NYC (Provence, May, 2014)
"I can't thank you enough for making our trip so wonderful. You carefully thought out and planned so many amazing experiences for us, and your knowledge of France and your expertise with food and wine are invaluable.Thank you for creating the trip of a lifetime for me. " S.C. (June 2017)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.blisstravels.com to learn more.
- Private transport from Provence train station to/from Provence hotel
- 5 nights in luxurious Provencal Inn in Medieval village, double occupancy. Private bath, private gardens, pool, terasses with panoramic views!!
- Many other amenities
- Gourmet breakfasts each morning --with panoramic views and artisan jams, fresh baked breads, local cheeses, yogurt, farm fruits
- 5-6 additional gourmet meals, all with great wines.
- Daily private excursions with private ground transport, guide, translation.
- Visits to Roman ruins, Provencal markets, stunning Medieval perched villages and more
- Private wine tastings/classes including top Chateauneuf du Pape wines (such as Vieux Telegraphe, Beaucastel and La Nerthe) along with top level Bandols and other Rhone wines
- Option to add on Michelin starred dining & cooking lesson (additional cost)