FEAST IN THE VINYARD
This is something not to be missed. Eric Skokan from the Black Cat Farm Bistro in Boulder, CO will prepare a five course dinner paired with BookCliff Vineyards’ award winning wines and a view from the vineyard to die for. The eight-acre vineyard is tucked away against the rocks surrounded by peach orchards and more vineyards. The views extend from Debeque Canyon all the way down the valley to Grand Junction.
Come and join us on Friday before the Colorado Mountain Winefest weekend festivities. This is a great start for a weekend enjoying Colorado wines. Seating is limited, so don’t wait to sign up.
1. Cured sockeye salmon, cucumber, fennel flowers, shishito peppers – paired with Viognier 2016
2. Grilled heirloom beets, Vella dry jack, Farro, tender lettuces – paired with Ensemble 2015
3. Lamb confit, roasted eggplant, tomatoes, creamy polenta, basil pesto – paired with Petit Verdot 2014
4. Roasted Mulefoot pork, grilled corn, sweet potatoes poached in olive oil, sweet potato greens – paired with Reserve Malbec 2015
5. Fresh peaches, lemon balm, baba au Riesling, almond praline, Bavarois – paired with Riesling 2016
Reservations Required: http://bookcliffvineyards.com/events/