Thursday, June 29th, 2017 7pm to 9pm
Boutique Wine Tasting, Featuring Von Strasser, with Crafted Brand Wines
Join us at this fabulous red wine tasting! Crafted Brands is a wine and spirits company known for sales and distribution of boutique wines and small batch spirits. We will be tasting six of their fine wines!
- 2014 Square, Plumb and Level Pinot Noir, an Oregon, small production, great value and quality pinot!
- *2014 Rudy Santa Hills Pinot Noir, an unparalleled great value from Von Strasser!
- *2014 Rudy North Coast Cabernet Sauvignon, an unparalleled great value from Von Strasser!
- *2012 Von Strasser Diamond Mountain District Cabernet Sauvignon, WS 91 Points, WE 90 Points
- *2012 Von Strasser Estate Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, WS 93 Points, WE 90 Points
- *2012 Von StrasserSori Bricco Vineyard Red Wine, a Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot and Malbec blended wine with big and bold structure!
*The Von Strasser Winery has a collection of unique and single-vineyard wines all grown within Napa Valley’s tiny Diamond Mountain district, and is the brain-child of Rudy Von Strasser. Rudy has an impressive resume…agriculture degree, enology degree, a stint working for Mondavi and an internship at Chateau Lafite-Rothschild and best of all, his Von Strasser Winery winning numerous awards including Winery of the Year 13 times by Wine and Spirits magazine. He uses sustainable farming techniques and it is through these methods, that the need for chemicals in the vineyard has almost been completely eliminated.