Cooking Class Where You Custom Label Your Own Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar!
Join us on June 10th at 12noon for our "Bottle Your Own Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar" event at The Grape Escape winery. You will be treated to fun and food in our unique Cooking Class where you bottle your very own award winning olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Reservations are required and space is limited. This class sells out quickly because a full meal is included!
The cost is $95.00 per person or $170.00 per couple and includes the following:
* Olive Oil & Balsamic Tasting - enjoy different herb blends with seasonal items
* Personalize Your Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar Labels - our state of the art software instantly builds your customized label (perfect for gifting to friends and loved ones)
* Create your herb blends, bottle your olive oil and label it with the labels you just created
* Take home 1 bottle of premium olive oil (375 ml bottles) and 1 bottle of 12 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar (375 ml bottles) [Note: a couple's ticket provides the same "take home" as a single's ticket - 1 bottle of olive oil and 1 bottle of balsamic - additional quantities are available for purchase]
* Enjoy our interactive cooking demonstration as we prepare three dishes for you featuring olive oil and balsamic vinegar
The Extra Virgin Olive Oil is from Kalamata Greece. Our supplier's family has been growing, producing and distributing the best extra virgin olive oil from Kalamata Greece to the entire world for over 300 years. Now you can experience the fruits of their labors at The Grape Escape where you can taste the difference of a boutique product made with true love.
You may bottle the oil as it stands or infuse it with fresh herbs that are dehydrated on site within 24 hours of bottling. Either way, the oil is outstanding!
The 12 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar is from Modena, Italy and was made in the true tradition of balsamic; making its journey through seven different oak barrels before finding its way to The Grape Escape.
Come by and see us ...bring your friends and discover unbelievable winemaking and olive oil from Dayton NJ.