Are you a Working wine professional with experience? This program maybe for you - The C.S.W. Prep and Exam is not a basic wine class and students must be screened and approved. This is a 5-week prep course that accelerates your learning and gets you prepared for the vigorous CSW exam (Which you take when your ready - with an appointment within 1 year of participating in this program (included). The exam is proctored in conjunction with Society of Wine Educators. To qualify for admission to this program, you will be asked a few questions during registration and need to demonstrate world wine competency. This program is great for those that have passed WSET Level I, Sommelier certification Level 1, LAW SCHOOL Grads or other comprehensive introductory level credential programs.
Intensive 5-week CSW Prep Course
• 5-weeks of tasting and in class instruction and tasting
• Exam fee ($675 value) included (you are not required to take the exam)
• Included: Society of Wine Educators CSW Study Guide (Valued over $125)
• Included: Society of Wine Educators CSW Workbook (Valued over $125)
• Access to Society of Wine Educators’ online resources (Signing up as a Member is encouraged)