Whether you are new to wine or someone who's intimidated by all the information… a wine lover who simply wants to take your enjoyment to the next level, this introductory tasting class is perfect for you. At wineLA's fun and informative two-hour "Wine Camp", you'll learn how wine is made, how to improve your ability to describe what you're tasting, the do's and don'ts of wine service and even how to pair wine with some of your favorite foods. As you expand your knowledge, you'll have the opportunity to taste seven great wines and use your new-found sommelier skills to evaluate them like the pros. It's an evening of history, anecdotes and laughs -- all served in generous proportions.
LearnAboutWine believes it is easier to learn about wine when the wines are great. Different from a wine shop, LearnAboutWine is not trying to sell you wine but instead, work with high quality wine from best of breed locations.
Included in Wine Camp:
- How to taste wine - use all your senses and new found knowledge.
- Wine pairing techniques - New ways to think about food and wine pairing.
- The do's and don'ts of wine service - Be a better host and a better guest.
- How to purchase and store wine correctly.
- New trends in wine you need to know.
- Taste seven great wines and acquire the skills to evaluate what you smell and taste.
- History, anecdotes, laughs all served in generous proportions.