We have a 90% pass rate for our "Beverage Aptitude Review” (aka BAR EXAM); complete and pass and you join a large and growing force in the wine world - building the foundation of wine with WORLD WINE COMPETENCY.
WINE CREDENTIAL PROGRAM FOR TRADE PROFESSIONALS AND CURIOUS CONSUMERS OVER 800 GRADUATES SINCE 2008.
Required Materials: Textbook and Homework Project (Wine Buying Project)
No wine knowledge required, but giving you the materials / text book with as much notice as possible will assist you in having a very rewarding session.
- Four-weeks of hands-on tasting and instruction (one three hour session, meeting once per week for 4 weeks)*
- Focus on tasting skills (80 wines targeted) and regional awareness
- World wine competency
- Varietal descriptions
- Wine laws and history
- In-class tasting exam
- Take-home final "BAR Exam" (Beverage Aptitude Review)JWE Credential Certification awarded on successful completion - We have over a 90% pass rate (95% of those that finish the exam, pass the exam!)
- J.W.E Certification recognized by the trade, Distributors, Restaurants, Wineries, Wine shops and other wine industry positions
- Certification includes: Wall Certificate, Certification Lapel Pin, listing on website of all graduates.