The first two weekends in October, the member
wineries along the Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail will celebrate Texas Wine Month with the Wine and Sausage Trail. Your ticket is valid for one visit to each winery on any of the four trail dates.
Tickets include two select wine tastings, paired with a unique dish made with a type of sausage (appetizer portion), at each winery. Participants on this event will also receive a Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail commemorative 15 oz. wine glass upon apprival at their first winery. Then at the SIXTH winery visited, each person will receive a special Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail keepsake, while supplies last.
Ticket Sales are limited so purchase yours today! Ticket sales will stop no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, October 13, 2017.
Guests can start at the winery of their choice. Trail tickets are valid for one visit to each of the member wineries over the two weekends of the trail, regardless of when tickets are purchased.
Ticket holders have four days over two weekends to visit each of the member wineries. Groups of 8 or more must schedule visits at each winery at least one hour prior to arrival to allow the wineries to plan for food & staffing.
The official hours for this event are 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and Noon to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday for each trail weekend regardless of the wineries individual tasting room hours.
Participating Wineries are:
- Bernhardt Winery | 9043 County Road 204 | Plantersville, TX 77363
- Cork This! Winery | 21123 Eva Street, Suite 100 | Montgomery, TX 77356
- Messina Hof Winery | 4545 Old Reliance Road | Bryan, TX 77808
- Peach Creek Vineyards & Winery | 2029 Peach Creek Rd | College Station, TX 77845
- Pleasant Hill Winery | 1441 Salem Road | Brenham, TX 77833
- Saddlehorn Winery | 958 FM 1948 N | Burton, TX 77835
- Texas Star Winery | 77426| Chappell Hill, TX 77426
Event will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable.
The Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail wineries remind you to drink responsibly and have a designated driver.Per TABC regulations, persons who appear to be intoxicated will not be served and may be asked to leave the premises.