For thousands of years, people have made and enjoyed wine. But if it's been around so long, why is it so difficult to Learn About Wine? Why is wine so intimidating? At WineLA, we know how to demystify this delicious and ancient beverage for the modern consumer. Whether you’re new to wine, or you’re someone who wants to take your wine knowledge to the next level, our Wine Camp is the perfect introductory tasting class. We’ll give you the confidence you need to explore the wonderful world of wine. Over the years we've helped tens of thousands of people Learn About Wine, and we can help you too!
This 2-hour wine experience is packed with information. You’ll learn how wine is made, improve your ability to describe wine, find out the best way to serve wine, and we’ll even discuss food and wine pairing. At Wine Camp you’ll explore seven outstanding wines in a fun and relaxed setting. When you’re finished, you’ll be able to enjoy wine at a higher level and make confident purchases with your new, topical insights.
Included in Wine Camp:
• A primer on how wine is made.
• Lessons on how to taste wine from a pro.
• Insights into food and wine pairing.
• An exploration of great wine service to help you be a better host and a better guest.
• Tips on reading labels, purchasing and storing wine.
• Insider insights about emerging trends in wine that you’ll want to know.
And of course:
• A guided tasting of seven great wines to help you acquire the skills you need to elevate your personal wine appreciation.
History, anecdotes, and laughs all served in generous portions!
Over 80,000 students have attended Wine Camp since we starting in 1995!