Patricia Green Cellars has been among our favorite Willamette Valley wine estates for a few years now, both for the quality of the wines and the character of the people —co-winegrowers Patty Green and Jim Anderson. After a great visit with Patty last year exploring their 2014s, you won’t want to miss the chance to meet Jim and get to know a sizzling set of 2015 releases!
Tasting through the 2015s (and some pretty impressive barrel samples of 2016s) earlier this year, I was once again impressed by the mix of no-compromise purity and “wow that’s really delicious” fun Patty and Jim bring to Willamette Valley Pinot Noir.
Jim will help you understand how he and Patty make this magic happen and taste the unique character of each vineyard site they work with. Featured wines will include:
- Patricia Green Pinot Noir Reserve 2015
- Patricia Green Pinot Noir Volcanic Cuvee 2015
- Patricia Green Pinot Noir Freedom Hill 2015
- Patricia Green Pinot Noir Freedom Hill Dijon 115 2015
- Patricia Green Pinot Noir Pommard 2015
- Patricia Green Pinot Noir Estate Old Vine 2015
- Patricia Green Pinot Noir Durant Vyd Bishop Block 2015
- Patricia Green Pinot Noir Notorious 2015
It’s a great line-up of terrific wines, all delicious now and all built to just get better with time. As always we’ll serve light snacks with the wines and have plenty of opportunity for questions and discussion.