TRIP SOLD OUT! But sign-up for our waiting list if you are interested in participating: email@example.com
Dates: October 1-6, 2017
5 days, 5 nights
Limited to 18 participants
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to travel through all the key appellations of these authentic wine regions of France with a true expert and fabulous instructor!
Your Guide & Instructor: Gerard Basset MW, MS
- Master Sommelier, Master of Wine and Wine MBA
- Best Sommelier in The World, 2010
- Decanter Man of the Year 2013 Award
- Honorary President of the WSET (Wine and Spirit Education Trust)
''This was such a wonderful experience with Mr. Gerard Basset who is so knowledgeable yet so humble and patient with us. He always answered our questions with his best efforts and shared with us his own thoughts as well.''
Tina Xie, WSET Diploma
Why Embark on the Wine Scholar Guild French Wine Immersion Study Tours:
- Designed by the Wine Scholar Guild, the leading provider for French wine study and certification programs in the world.
- Nearly all-inclusive, with comfortable hotels, fabulous meals with great wines, all winery tours and tastings, and deluxe transportation at a great value
- Group size is kept small to give you access to very special people, estates and places.
- We have more than a decade of experience putting together extraordinary wine trips in all the French wine regions.
- Provide professional-level instruction on site coupled with a certificate program
Experiencing a Wine Scholar immersion tour is the best way to complete your French wine education. Each tour is led by an internationally renowned expert and includes high-caliber wine tastings, vineyards tours, memorable meals, insider producer visits with top estates and more.
Embark on our 2017 Bordeaux Study Tour with professional-level instruction on site coupled with a certificate program!