Dates: October 10 - 14, 2017
4 days, 4 nights
Limited to 18 participants
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to travel through all the key appellations of this authentic wine region of France with a true expert and fabulous instructor!
Your Guide & Instructor: Essi Avellan, MW
- Master of Wine specialized in Champagne
- Editor of FINE Champagne magazine
- Judge at the Champagne and Sparkling Wine World Championships
Why Embark on the Wine Scholar Guild French Wine Immersion Study Tours:
- Designed by the Wine Scholar Guild, the leading provider for French wine study and certification programs in the world.
- Nearly all-inclusive, with comfortable hotels, fabulous meals with great wines, all winery tours and tastings, and deluxe transportation at a great value
- Group size is kept small to give you access to very special people, estates and places.
- We have more than a decade of experience putting together extraordinary wine trips in all the French wine regions.
- Provide professional-level instruction on site coupled with a certificate program
Experiencing a Wine Scholar Guild immersion tour is the best way to complete your French wine education. Each tour is led by an internationally renowned expert and includes high-caliber wine tastings, vineyards tours, memorable meals, insider producer visits with top estates and more.
Embark on our second 2017 Champagne Study Tour with professional-level instruction on site coupled with a certificate program!