May is Michigan Wine Month and we are thrilled to have a great event to help celebrate. Guests provide their own transportation and choose their itinerary, visiting the nine wineries in any order over the two days. Pick up a souvenir glass at your first winery and enjoy a specific food and wine pairing and an additional five wine samples at all the wineries. The wineries will each be featuring a “new release” wine and they will also have some type of artist (possibly musicians, poets, sculptors, book writers and more) entertaining the guests.
There are many wonderful B&B's, hotels and campgrounds along the trail so decide where you want to begin, make the arrangements for the weekend and have a blast! We encourage Designated Drivers and they can eat the foods offered at each winery for only $5.00 but they can not consume alcohol. See our website for each winery location and maps.
The official hours for this event are 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and Noon to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday regardless of the wineries individual tasting room hours.
**Tickets are non-refundable.**
The Participating Wineries are:
- Black Fire Winery - 1261 E Munger Rd, Tecumseh, MI 49286 517-424-9232
- Burgdorf's Winery - 5635 Shoeman Rd. Haslett, MI 48840 517-655-2883
- Chateau Aeronautique Winery - 1849 Rives-Eaton Rd. Jackson, MI 49201 517-569-2132
- Cherry Creek Cellars - 11500 Silver Lake Hwy. Brooklyn, MI 49230 517-592-4663
- Flying Otter Winery - 3402 Chase Rd. Adrian, MI 49221 877-876-5580
- J. Trees Cellars - 703 E Chicago Blvd. Tecumseh, MI 49286 877-304-3254
- Pentamere Winery - 131 E. Chicago Blvd. Tecumseh, MI 49286 517-423-9000
- Sandhill Crane Vineyards - 4724 Walz Rd. Jackson, MI 49201 517-764-0679
- Sleeping Bear Winery (located in Grand River Brewery) - 117 W. Louis Glick Hwy. Jackson, MI 49201 517-962-2427