Join the Whisky Guild as we gather to sample, celebrate and showcase the world’s finest whiskies. Distillers, brand ambassadors, and masters of whisky will be in attendance to guide you through sampling their spirits. With your ticket purchase, you will receive admittance to the event, a world-renown Glencairn tasting glass, gourmet buffet dinner and dessert, cruise around Manhattan, and the opportunity to attend a special Master Class hosted by some of the most gifted people in the whisky industry.
Come sample new whiskies, or rediscover an old favorite,
all while enjoying breathtaking views of Manhattan!
New whisky enthusiasts and connoisseurs alike
will enjoy this comprehensive event.
Go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/whisky-guilds-ny-whisky-cruise-2017-tickets-29622841717 for tickets!
September 14, 2017
Spirit of New York Cruise Ship
Chelsea Piers, Pier 61
11th Ave & West 21st Street, New York, NY
VIP Hour Dockside - 6:00 - 7:00pm
Main Boarding - 7:00 - 7:30pm
Main Event Sail Time - 7:30 - 9:30pm
Standard Admission: $137 - 7-9:30PM
VIP Admission: $167 - VIP Hour is 6-7PM dockside, premium pours
Call 877-3-WHISKY for further information about this and our other events.
BUFFET DINNER will include:
- Garden-Fresh Salad Station - A fresh assortment of mixed Greens, ripe Tomatoes, crisp Cucumbers, dried Cranberries, Garbanzo Beans, Sunflower Seeds, shredded Cheese, Croutons and bits of real Bacon, served with a choice of a Balsamic Vinaigrette or Ranch-style Dressing
- Classic Potato Salad Chopped Potatoes, crisp Celery, diced Onions and sweet Pimentos, blended with a Dijon Mustard Mayonnaise
- Italian Pasta Salad Imported Pasta tossed with Green and Red Bell Peppers, and Sweet Onions in an herbed Italian Dressing
- Chef’s Daily Selection Fresh Salad creation from our Chef
- Tilapia Fillet with Lobster Cream - Fresh Tilapia Fillet baked and topped with a rich Lobster-Sherry Cream Sauce
- Herb-Marinated Rotisserie Chicken - Lightly-seasoned Chicken baked to perfection in a traditional blend of Herbs and Spices
- Apricot-Glazed Pork Loin - Jerk-seasoned Pork Loin, simmered in our Chef’s sweet Apricot Glaze with Rice Wine
- Three-Cheese Pasta Al Forno - Imported Pasta baked with Mild and Sharp Cheeses, and topped with seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Garlic Smashed Potatoes - Hand-mashed Baby Red Potatoes, blended with roasted Garlic and light cream
- Local Harvest Vegetables - Seasonal medley of locally-sourced Vegetables, hand-cut and lightly steamed and seasoned
Fresh selection of Cakes, Bars, Pastries, Cookies and Seasonal Fruit
A variety of Fresh Breads and Butter will be offered.
Menus are subject to change.