Valentine’s Wine & Chocolate Weekend – Guests may choose to visit one or all the participating wineries along the SE Michigan Pioneer Wine Trail over the Valentine weekend, sampling Michigan made wines and enjoying different chocolate delights at each winery along the way.
The chocolate treats are free but tasting fee’s will apply at each winery and this is a “no fee/no ticket, self-driven event. Maybe stay at a romantic B&B so that you can visit part of the wineries Saturday and part of them on Sunday and enjoy a liesurely ride through the Irish Hills and up into the Jackson area.
The hours for this event are Saturday from 11:00 - 6:00 and Sunday from 12:00 - 5:00 regardless of each wineries individual tasting room hours.
We encourage designated drivers and they may taste all the chocolate treats but no alcohol may be consumed at any winery.
See our website for addresses and a map of all the wineries on the Pioneer Wine Trail. Be sure to stop at the newest winery on the trail as part of your tour, Black Fire - Tecumseh, MI.
** Flying Otter Winery will not be participating in this event**
The Participating Wineries are:
- Black Fire Winery - 1261 E Munger Rd, Tecumseh, MI 49286 517-424-9232
- Burgdorf's Winery - 5635 Shoeman Rd. Haslett, MI 48840 517-655-2883
- Chateau Aeronautique Winery - 1849 Rives-Eaton Rd. Jackson, MI 49201 517-569-2132
- Cherry Creek Cellars - 11500 Silver Lake Hwy. Brooklyn, MI 49230 517-592-4663
- J. Trees Cellars - 703 E Chicago Blvd. Tecumseh, MI 49286 877-304-3254
- Pentamere Winery - 131 E. Chicago Blvd. Tecumseh, MI 49286 517-423-9000
- Sandhill Crane Vineyards - 4724 Walz Rd. Jackson, MI 49201 517-764-0679
- Sleeping Bear Winery (located in Grand River Brewery) - 117 W. Louis Glick Hwy. Jackson, MI 49201 517-962-2427