Summer in Provence
(May 20-25 and June 15-20, 2017)
Dates and details at: http://blisstravels.com/provence-june
Join us for an insiders food and wine trip through stunning lavender filled Provence. 5 nights of all inclusive luxury, wines, and dining, with a full time guide/planner, and private transportation with driver. (Inclusions listed below). Very small group (under 10 people) and customized gourmet meals and special events.
Read what our clients say:
"Thank you for leading us on a magical journey throughout Provence! " (B.A. May 2013)
“Thanks for a wonderful trip thru Provence….We truly loved EVERYTHING...The food (unforgettable meals), the wines... the people...,ALL the various places we would never have found on our own, AND YOU and Anthony! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you....we now have wonderful memories." J.B. (Conn. June, 2013)My 13-18, 2014)
"Just wanted to thank you again for a fabulous experience in Provence! We loved the trip, loved our fellow travelers, loved our guides, loved the food, loved the wine! What more could you ask for? It was a wonderful 30th anniversary. Looking forward to hearing about more trips to come." (L.S. Atlanta & Sweden, Oct. 2013)
Includes Chateauneuf du Pape and Cote du Rhone wines, gourmet dining, Medieval villages and more.
(additional days in Paris possible)
From $2,975 per person double occupancy for “all inclusive” 5 night ground package.
CONTACT WENDY JAEGER, OWNER BLISS TRAVELS, NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT.
Go to our pages for Provence to find your trip. http://blisstravels.com/provence-catalogue
Contact email@example.com or go to www.blisstravels.com to learn more.
- Private transport from Provence train station to/from Provence hotel
- 5 nights in luxurious Provencal Inn in Medieval village, double occupancy. Private bath, private gardens, pool, terasses with panoramic views!!
- many other amenities
- Gourmet breakfasts each morning --with panoramic views and artisan jams, fresh baked breads, local cheeses, yogurt, farm fruits
- 5-6 additional gourmet meals, all with great wines.
- Daily private excursions with private ground transport, guide, translation.
- Visits to Roman ruins, Provencal markets, stunning Medieval perched villages and more
- Wine tastings including top Chateauneuf du Pape wines (such as Vieux Telegraphe and La Nerthe) along with top level Bandols and other Rhone wines
- Option to add on Michelin starred dining & cooking lesson (additional cost)