A solid grounding on all aspects of enjoying wine and tasting wine, with 17 wines to taste and a delicious 3 course lunch.
- How to taste wine like a professional!
- What to look for in wine and how to recognise key components - tannins, acidity, sugar, alcohol.
- How to evaluate quality with our one second trick for valuing a bottle of wine.
- How wines age and when is the best time to drink them before they go past their peak.
- Single varietals or blended wines? Find out why winemakers blend and try it yourself to see if you can make a better wine!
- Sparkling wines - discover three different methods for making fizz and how this affects the style.
- Tips on buying, storing and serving wine.
- Finish the day with a delicious dessert wine. A treat for our palates and the best way to end a glorious day of wine tasting!