None necessary. This class is especially recommended for:
- Training in the broad range of wine, spirits and liqueur, knowledge which will help you in sales, hospitality and wholesale areas of the industry.
- WSET Tutored tasting of wines.
- Knowledge of the systematic approach to tasting that will allow you to access a wines quality and price
- Level II Award in Wine & Spirits Certification from the WSET -which is a formal qualification in wine.
The WSET Level 2 (Intermediate) Certificate online course follows a 5 week study program with set start and finish dates as follows:
- Week 1 – Factors Influencing Wine Style, Quality & Price, Sales & Service, Responsible Drinking
- Week 2 – Key Grape Varieties
- Week 3 – Regional, Quality & Stylistic Labeling Terms, Food & Wine Matching
- Week 4 – Sparkling Wines, Sweet Wines, Spirits & Liqueurs
- Week 5 – Review and Mock Exam