Chile and Argentina are home to fabulous and food friendly reds and whites! Discover why Gouda in all of its glory (from young goat style to super aged beauties) pairs perfectly with these sexy, full bodied, bodacious beauties. Join us for our new series celebrating the wonderfully diverse and ever-changing world of wine! Each week we will focus on a different region exploring the grapes, styles, soils, viticulture, and tasting techniques that will help you enjoy your wine! These interactive tastings will be conducted by our wine professional Wendy Crispell in a fun, relaxed atmosphere aboard the beautiful yacht Manhattan. This season's tastings will feature a number of different artisan & farmstead cheeses selected each week to complement the wines of the day. In addition, a selection of dried fruit, nuts and breads will be served to highlight each pairing.
- Taste five different wines from a specific region in the world
- Artisan cheese matched with the wines of the evening
- Learn the basics of tasting in a fun, informative setting
- Find out what makes each wine different and unique
- Discuss major styles, grape varieties, regions, trends and more