"Be your own Sommelier" 6 week Wine Course
September 28, 2012 (Fri)
from 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Wine OR Wine & Food
Have you ever felt disappointed after reading a wine review in which a wine expert described a dozen different flavors in the wine but you thought the wine tasted simply like white (or red) wine? Or maybe after reading a food-and-wine pairing article that tells you which foods pair with which wines without explaining why? If you have ever felt uncomfortable in a restaurant reading a multi-page wine list without knowing how to choose a wine or how to describe to your server the style that you like, you have come to the right place!
Join us on Fridays (6:30-8PM) for a 6-week wine course and let’s discover the natural and sensual beauty of wine together!
1. September 28th: Tasting like a Pro $30.00
2. October 5th: Wine Language & Sommeliers Secrets $30.00
3. October 12th: Big 6 Wine Grapes $30.00
4. October 19th: Old World & New World $30.00
5. October 26th: Pairing Wine with Food $50.00
6. November 2nd: Pairing Wine with Exotic Chocolate and Artisan cheese $50.00
- The 6-week course will be led by Svetlana Yanushkevich, Diplomat in Wine and Spirits (WSET, London), Professional Sommelier and Wine Educator.
- The $210 price includes printed material and 6 wine samples (food samples included for wine & food pairing class). There are 20 seats available in each class.
- No refunds will be given for missed classes however, if you have registered for all 6 weeks and cannot make a particular class, you may attend this class during the next session at no additional charge.
- E-mail us email@example.com to make a reservation.
If the content of this posting is questionable, please flag it.