A Practical Wine Class from a Serious Expert
July 27, 2012 (Fri)
from 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
WineNot Boutique: "The Best of the Best Wine Shop of NH 2011 & 2012"
Nashua, NH 03060
Join us this summer for our most popular wine tasting class: "A Practical Wine Class from a Serious Expert" at WineNot Boutique. Owner Svetlana Yanushkevich, a Diplomat of the Wine & Spirits Education Trust in London, will teach you everything from wine lingo 101, pairings, and how to talk to sommeliers to choosing wine for a large group, the best grocery store wines, expense account wines versus personal account wines and more.
- Wine Lingo (101)
- How to Talk to Sommeliers
- How to choose wine for a large group
- Pairing with Confidence
- Expense account wines versus personal account wines
- To decant or not to decant...
- Why do Sommeliers offer Champagne for a first course?
- How to impress your guest with grocery store wine
- Why do sommeliers taste all wines at room temperature?
In this class we'll be doing a blind tasting of five beautiful wines with a variety of fine cheeses and gourmet chocolate
Posted By: WineNot Boutique