Join us as we welcome Brian Talley to the winebar on Friday 8/3. Perennially heralded by critics and connoisseurs alike, Talley Vineyards (helmed by Patriarch Bryan Talley) just celebrated its 25 th anniversary producing Chardonnay and Pinot Noir of class and elegance in the Arroyo Grande. A small but distinctive AVA just east of Pismo Beach, Arroyo Grande is home to some of the most ideal climates and soil structures for Burgundian varietals in California. As a pioneer in this region, Talley has mastered his craft with a passion for high standards; his wines are always well-loved.
The program will feature the new Chardonnay releases as well as an exclusive look at the not-yet-released 2010 Pinot Noir lineup.
• 2010 Bishop's Peak Chard Central Coast
• 2010 Talley Estate Chardonnay Arroyo
• 2010 Talley Chardonnay Arroyo Rosemary's
• 2010 Talley Chardonnay Edna Valley Oliver's
• 2010 Chardonnay Arroyo Rincon
• 2010 Bishop's Peak Pinot Central Coast
• 2010 Talley Pinot Arroyo Estate - pre-release
• 2010 Talley Pinot Stone Corral – pre-release
• 2010 Talley Pinot Arroyo Rincon – pre-release
• 2010 Talley Pinot Arroyo Rosemary's – pre-release
• 2009 Talley Pinot Arroyo Estate
DATE: Friday, August 3, 2012
COST: $30/person prepaid
Woodland Hills Wine Company
22622 Ventura Blvd.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364