Pour for Prevention
August 25, 2012 (Sat)
from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Antiquite Maison Privee
Sacramento, CA 95816
Wine! Beer! Appetizers! Art! Silent Auction! Music!
Last year Pour for Prevention sold out - don't miss Pour for Prevention 2012
Join us at the Jewel of Midtown and sample some of California’s finest wines at a very special, must see setting. The Jewel of Midtown is Antiquité Masion Privée, a distinctive private venue designated as a historical building in the heart of Sacramento.
$40 each or two tickets for $70, $50 at the door. Click here to purchase tickets online and use your receipt as your ticket. To pay by check, make check payable to the CAP Center and mail to:
4700 Roseville Road
North Highlands, CA 95660
Wine, Beer and Food From…
Amador Cellars, Beth Sogaard Catering, Blind Pig, Bogle, Boissett Family Estates, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Ehrhardt Estates, Helwig Winery, Heringer Estates Winery, Hoppy Brewing Company,
Lewis Cellars, Mama Kim Cooks, Peirano Estate Vineyards, Robert Mondavi, Tanis Vineyards
Silent Auction Items From…
David Girard Vineyards, Elephant Bar Restaurant, Executive Flyers Inc.,Gnekow Family Winery, Laird Family Estate, Perry Creek Winery, Pescatore Winery, Rick's Dessert Diner, Terra Valentine Winery
Tributory Whitewater Tours, V. Sattui Winery
Mark Bowles, Eric Decetis, Shay Harris, Hannah Hunter, William Ishmael, Joe Strickland, Maria Winkler
About the Child Abuse Prevention Center…
· Has been providing services for over thirty-five years.
· Serves over 100,000 children and families in California, nationally and internationally.
· A 92% decrease in child abuse had been documented in homes receiving services from the Child Abuse Prevention Center.
· Its Shaken Baby Syndrome prevention program has an astounding success of 88% making it the most successful program of its type in the nation.
About Child Abuse…
· There are nearly 500,000 cases of child abuse reported annually in California alone.
· Treatment costs 100 times more than prevention services.
Posted By: The Child Abuse Prevention Center