Celebrate Mom this special day with a Mother's Day Brunch at Pacific's Edge
May 13, 2012 (Sun)
from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Pacific's Edge at Hyatt Carmel Highlands
Mother’s Day Brunch at Pacific’s Edge. Celebrate Mom on her special day with lavish dining and panoramic ocean views at Hyatt Carmel Highlands
Sunday, May 13, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Pacific’s Edge at Hyatt Carmel Highlands
120 Highlands Drive, Carmel
Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet and Joe Indence will be playing live piano in Fireside from 11am - 2pm
Pacific’s Edge at Hyatt Carmel Highlands invites the entire family to celebrate Mother’s Day with an extensive buffet created specially by Executive Chef Matt Bolton while enjoying breathtaking views of California’s rocky coastline. The elaborate buffet includes:
· Design-Your-Own Omelet Station
· Maine Lobster Benedict
· House- Made Waffle Station
· Fresh Seafood Display
· Apple Wood Smoked Bacon, Smoked Chicken & Apple Sausage, Moroccan Spiced Lamb Skewers
· Parmesan Yukon Potato Gratin
· Swank Farms Baby Lettuce Salad with Laura Chenel Goat Cheese
· Carving Station with Prime Rib and Honey Glazed Ham
· Assorted Desserts & Petit Fours
$75 per person, $35 for children ages 5-12, children under four dine free; Prices exclusive of tax, 18% service charge.
Please contact Pacific’s Edge at (831) 622-5445.
Posted By: Chatterbox