International Wine Guild: Level I Fine Spirits Certification Seminar
September 22, 2012 (Sat) - September 23, 2012 (Sun)
from 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
International Wine Guild National Training Center
Denver, CO 80202
- Certified Fine Spirits Sommelier (for the professional)
- Certified Fine Spirits Connoisseur (for the enthusiast)
Professional programs of the International Wine Guild are approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board.
In the Fine Spirits certification seminar, you will:
- Taste at least 23 spirits, including Scotch, Bourbon, Vodka and Brandies
- Receive about 100 pages of handout material designed for and prepared specifically for this certification seminar.
- Learn about spirits and food pairing by eating and evaluating a four-course spirits and food dinner
- Have a great experience!
- Receive a diploma, Guild membership card and membership pin.
- This is not a mixology seminar - it is a seminar to learn about fine spirits (consumed neat or straight)
Posted By: International Wine Guild