The basic wine certification
seminar is an introductory course of study designed for individuals who
desire to learn about wine. The focus is to develop a basic knowledge
of wine, wine evaluation, wine description and wine and food pairing.
Professional programs of the International Wine Guild are
approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education,
Private Occupational School Board.
In the certification seminar, you will:
- Taste at least 28 wines from three continents.
- Receive 125 pages of handout material prepared specifically for the certification seminar.
- Learn about old world wines, new world wines and fortified wines.
- Learn about wine and food pairing.
- Have a great experience!
- Receive a diploma, membership card and membership pin.
Visit our website for more information and to register:http://www.internationalwineguild.com/guild-certification-seminar