International Wine Guild: Level I Wine Seminar
October 6, 2012 (Sat) - October 7, 2012 (Sun)
from 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
International Wine Guild National Training Center
Denver, Colorado 80202
Professional programs of the International Wine Guild are approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board.
In the seminar, you will:
- Taste at least 28 wines from three continents.
- Receive 125 pages of handout material prepared specifically for the certification seminar.
- Learn about old world wines, new world wines and fortified wines.
- Learn about wine and food pairing.
- Have a great experience!
- Receive a diploma, membership card and membership pin.
For more information and to register, visit our website:
Posted By: International Wine Guild